Enjoy a vermouth and a light dinner accompanied by jazz in the warm atmosphere at Rudos.
Terkel Nørgaard has invited the great Jesper Løvdal to join him and Luca Curcio for the first time at Rudo.
Jesper Løvdal is known for a warm sound on the tenorsaxophone, vitality and presence in his expression and a strong will to become one with the music. He is one of his generation’s most diverse and remarkable talents with all of the jazz-history incorporated in his playing. Together they will play in the classic and swinging format of the piano-less trio, where a lot of space is left for exploration and risk.
Jesper Løvdal – Saxophone
Luca Curcio – Bass
Terkel Nørgaard – Drums
The price includes:
- 1 glass of Vermouth from Rudo on arrival
- Light dinner – 2 servings
- filtered water (still or sparkling)
- We have preselected a few wines, beer and soda to accompany the menu, which can be purchased by the glass or bottle in the bar.
PROGRAMME OF THE NIGHT
6.00 pm Doors open
6.00 pm Aperitif and menu is served
6.30 pm Concert
- We reserve the right to make small changes to the menu in relation to the season.
- If your party has people with vegetarian choices or allergies, then please make a note of this when you order – we can of course adjust the menu, if you inform us when you order.
- The dinner is served as a social dining experience to be eaten at long-tables.
- Refunds are not possible.