Enjoy a vermouth and a light dinner accompanied by jazz in the warm atmosphere at Rudos.
For the last concert of the series Terkel spices it up by joining two forces of nature such as the great saxophonist Jesper Løvdal and the Polish guitar player and producer Brian Massaka (aka Moo Latte). They have been diving deep into so many different genres and sonic worlds that the result of this first-time gathering is going to be something really special and unexpected. They will perform original compositions as well as classics of the jazz tradition, revisited and
filtered through their multi-faced musical lens.
Jesper Løvdal – Saxophone
Brian Massaka – Guitar
Luca Curcio – Bass
Terkel Nørgaard – Drums
The price includes:
- 1 glass of Vermouth from Rudo on arrival
- Light dinner – 2 servings
- filtered water (still or sparkling)
- We have preselected a few wines, beer and soda to accompany the menu, which can be purchased by the glass or bottle in the bar.
PROGRAMME OF THE NIGHT
6.00 pm Doors open
6.00 pm Aperitif and menu is served
6.30 pm Concert
- We reserve the right to make small changes to the menu in relation to the season.
- If your party has people with vegetarian choices or allergies, then please make a note of this when you order – we can of course adjust the menu, if you inform us when you order.
- The dinner is served as a social dining experience to be eaten at long-tables.
- Refunds are not possible.