Enjoy a special evening in company with Jorge Rossy and friends with our 7-course chefs choice menu served family style to share at the table.
Internationally recognized as one of the most influential drummers of his generation, Jorge Rossy is best known for his style-creating drumming in the Brad Mehldau Trio, but in his trio with Klaus Nørgaard on bass and RJ MIller on drums, it is the vibraphone he concentrates on. The group’s repertoire mainly consists of music written by the trio’s members.
Since his first CD under his own name, Jorge Rossy Trio Wicca (Fresh Sound), recorded in 2006, Jorge has recorded 12 albums as a band leader or co-leader, to critical acclaim from publications such as Jazz Times, Downbeat, Jazz Around, and All About Jazz
The 7-course dinner will be served family style to share around the table and consists of the best seasonal organic produce.
Our Sommelier have made a small selection of wine to be bought by the glass or bottle.
The price includes:
- 1 Aperitif from Rudo on arrival
- 7 courses to share served in an easy flow – Family Style
- filtered water (still or sparkling)
- We have preselected a few wines, beer and soda to accompany the menu, which can be purchased by the glass or bottle in the bar.
PROGRAMME OF THE NIGHT
6.00 pm Doors open
6.00 pm Aperitif is served
6.45 pm Dinner and concert
- We reserve the right to make small changes to the menu in relation to the season.
- If your party has people with vegetarian choices or allergies, then please make a note of this when you order – we can of course adjust the menu, if you inform us when you order.
- The dinner is served as a social dining experience to be eaten at long-tables.
- Refunds are not possible.