Enjoy a vermouth and a light dinner accompanied by jazz in the warm atmosphere at Rudos.
Extra wine and beverages can be bought one the night in the bar.
Class and elegance are the keywords of this concert. Luca Curcio will be joined for the first time by some of the most distinctive and classy voices on the Danish jazz scene. They will play all time classics from the Great American Songbook, revisited and and delivered with passion, intelligence and great charm.
Mette Nadja Hansen – Vocal
Johannes Blöndal Wamberg – Guitar
Luca Curcio – Bass
Andreas Fryland – Drums
The price includes:
- 1 glass of Vermouth from Rudo on arrival
- Light dinner – 2 servings
- filtered water (still or sparkling)
- We have preselected a few wines, beer and soda to accompany the menu, which can be purchased by the glass or bottle in the bar.
PROGRAMME OF THE NIGHT
6.00 pm Doors open
6.00 pm Aperitif and menu is served
6.30 pm Concert
- We reserve the right to make small changes to the menu in relation to the season.
- If your party has people with vegetarian choices or allergies, then please make a note of this when you order – we can of course adjust the menu, if you inform us when you order.
- The dinner is served as a social dining experience to be eaten at long-tables.
- Refunds are not possible.