Celebrate this New Year’s Eve at BÆST where we’ll be welcoming in 2020 with a bang! We’ll be serving a festive new year dinner, with music and dancing well into the wee hours of the morning.
You’ll be transported through an exclusive new year menu, with an amazing array of the finest dishes from BÆST and a hand-picked selection of exceptional natural and sparkling wines from our sommelier.
After the dinner, we open the doors to RUDO, where our skilful bartenders will mix the best cocktails and our DJ will turn up the music to help you shake off 2019.
We will show Her Majesty the Queen’s New Year’s Eve speech on a big screen. Please book your dinner for 17:45 if you wish to see it.
- The dinner starts at 17:45 (if you wish to watch Her Majesty the Queen’s New Year’s Eve speech) or 19:00
- The dinner ends at midnight, when we will welcome in the new year with a champagne toast
- The party continues at RUDO and Upstairs at BÆST from 00:30-03:00
★ BÆST NEW YEAR’S EVE PACKAGE ★
- Oysters, salted bergamot, red onions, elderberry capers
- Poached lobster salad, bitter leaves, herbs
- Pickled mussels served on a shell
- Poached cod, pickled ramson, seaweed, ramson oil
- Selection of BÆST charcuterie, pickles, bread from Mirabelle
- BÆST mozzarella
- BÆST burrata with pickled wild mushrooms, champignons and black truffles
- Tartare, black kale, garum, 24-month-aged parmesan
- Grilled Danish dry-aged beef, parsnip puree, smoked bone marrow sauce
- Creamy polenta, roasted mushrooms, BÆST pancetta, oregano
- Roasted cabbage, buckwheat, watercress, fennel oil
- Chocolate and black currant dessert
- Pistachio Kransekage
The menu includes:
- Wine menu for the dinner
- Filtered water – still or sparkling
- Filter coffee or tea
- New year Kransekage
- Sparkling wine
- Access to party with DJ
– We reserve the right to make small changes to the menu in relation to the season.
– When ordering for less than 8 people, you may be seated at our long tables with other guests.
– You can buy additional wine, sparkling wine, beer, cocktails and much more.
– When the dinner is finished, we will clear the tables and transform the room into a party.
– There will be a photographer present on the night to take pictures of the party for use on web and social media. Please let us/the photographer know if you do not wish to appear in any of the pictures.
– If your party has people with dietary wishes or allergies, then please make a note of this when you order – we can adjust the menu if you inform us when you order
– We will show the Queen’s New Year’s Eve speech on a big screen at 18:00 for those who book for 17:45
– Refunds are not possible.